Friday, May 12, 2017

Childrens Room Mural

Childrens Room Mural


Heres the mural I designed & painted in my daughters room last October, about 24 hours before my due date (luckily she came 5 days late, much like her mother to every event she has ever been invited to, haha.) I had a lot of fun decorating her room trying to use found objects (a.k.a. trashpicking) & things I already owned. The only thing I bought was the paint.

Oh, wait, I just remembered I bought her rug at Pottery Barn, which pretty much cancels out any savings I achieved through trashpicking.  

We have a ritual of saying goodnight to the owl before bedtime, where I would tell her to kiss him, say goodbye, etc....which is just my way of saying: LISTEN BABY, I PAINTED THIS OWL FOR YOU AND YOURE GONNA LIKE IT, OKAY??

So far, so good.




Go to link Download